Basketball drill: baseline pass after drive extra pass rebound
Baseline pass after drive extra pass rebound
- Player on top attacks the basket.
- Passes along the baseline.
- Ball to corner makes quick extra pass to wing who takes the 3 point shot.
- The player at the corner runs to the basket immediately after the pass.
- Where that gets the ball from the player on the wing on the opposite side works off under the hoop.
- White triangle takes rebound from the 3 point shot.
- Blue player takes own rebound. (Passing clockwise.)
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: