"Corneroffense met dunckerspot"
Suitable for the following techniques: attack
View drills for other technique
Corneroffense met dunckerspot
- 5 players.
- 3 Offense.
- 2 Defense. (Well executed)
- Extra defender on passer
- A passes to B.
- B looks for the post up from C. 0,5 sec.
- If not. C moves to opposite site/duncker spot.
- B goes one on one.
- But B cutting is extra option.
- 2 chances.
- If well executed every time.
- Extra defender on A.
- Than it's 3 on 3, where A can be open for the shot when B drives..