Basketball drill: cross-over + finishing lay-up l and r
Cross-over + finishing lay-up L and R
- Players line up in 2 groups on the same side of the field (sideline).
- Everyone except the first two in line have a ball.
- The players without ball run to the opposite side of the field. (top of key)
- The first player with the ball dribbles to the 3 point line on the side where he is standing and passes the ball to the incoming player at the top.
- When he takes the ball. (Swing the ball, fake, crossover, drive and finish with lay-up.)
- The player who passed the ball runs to the other side of the court where his drill begins.
- On one side L and other side R lay-up.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: