"Helpdefence (1 v 1)"
View drills for other technique
Helpdefence (1 v 1)
- 2 baskets, minimum 5 players per basket needed.
- 1 player left sideline (A) extended free throw line. 1 right (B) same but with ball.
- 1/2 (C) players under the basket. 1 player C sets up on free throw line. Helpside defense stands.
- This player defends striker coming in from left (A) to get ball from passer (B) right.
- Stealing ball, 1 v 1. Attacker scores, back to A. If they do not score, back to B.
- B joins C after passing.