Basketball drill: jumpstop, pivoting, reverse lay-up
Jumpstop, pivoting, reverse lay-up
- Two rows at the three-point line, extended freethrow line.
- 1 row with ball(s). Player row 1 makes quick cut through the bucket.
- Pass row 2 to player row 1.
- Jump stop just past the ring.
- About 1m of basket. Fakeshot.
- Pivoting and reverse lay-up.
- Turn pivot foot around defender. (Keep the defender in the back). 1 shot attempt.
- On 2 baskets at the same time depending on the number of players.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: