Basketball drill: jumpstop (v-cut naar achterlijn, pass ontvangen, jumpstop, pivoteren en scoren
Jumpstop (V-cut naar achterlijn, pass ontvangen, jumpstop, pivoteren en scoren
- Set-up. Two equal lines.
- The first player in each line DOES NOT have a basketball.
- The Activity - begins with the first player in line making a "V-Cut" at the baseline and pops back out to about 12 feet away from the basket and calls for the ball by showing ten fingers to player #2.
- Player #2 passes the ball to player #1.
- Player #1 shoots and gets his own rebound.
- Player #1 then goes to the back of the line giving his ball to #4.
- Since player#2 gave his ball to player #1, he now makes a V-cut to the baseline and the activity repeats itself.
- Coaching Points- Catch and square up to the basket.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: