"Lay-ups, two rows, passing and catching (no dribbling, no ball can touch the ground)"
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
Lay-ups, two rows, passing and catching (no dribbling, no ball can touch the ground)
Two rows on the centerline, 1 player in the corner on the baseline (the compass).
Starting with right layups:
- Ball is at the proposal player in the right row.
- First player in left row runs to the front
- Player with the ball passes the ball to the player in the left row
- Player in left row makes a jump stop
- Player in right row touches sideline at freeworking line and makes a cut to the basket.
- Player with the ball passes at the right time (other player asks for the ball) to another player
- Player right row makes lay-up.
- Player from left row catches the ball and passes to the player in the corner (ball may not hit the ground!).
- Player in the corner passes ball to next player in the row
- Receiver becomes player in the corner