Basketball drill: number scoring - 1 v 1
Number scoring - 1 v 1
- Reaction speed and 1 against 1
- Divide the players into pairs and give them one number per pair.
- When the trainer says a number, the players with that number sprint to the center as fast as possible, grab the basketball and dribble to basket for 1 to 1.
- They get only 1 attempt to score. After their goal attempt, the ball goes back to the trainer.
- You can also call several numbers at once for 2 against 2, 3 against 3 etc.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: