Basketball drill: passing one-handed overhead
Passing one-handed overhead
- Numbers opposite each other.
- Increasing distance slowly.
- Pass with 1 hand up on 1 hand teammate.
- Catch with 1 hand and throw back. Continue until ball falls.
- Alternate right/left.
- As soon as this runs.
- Two numbers left and right midcourt.
- Throw with 1 hand, catch, pass with same hand on cutting player for lay-up.
- Left/right alternate.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: