"Passingdrill plus 2 on 1."
View drills for other technique
Passingdrill plus 2 on 1.
- A) Player with ball starts on baseline.
- One defender (E) weakside of the bucket low offensive end.
- Pass the ball to pos. B,
- pos B passes to pos C.
- Pos C passes back to running (A) player.
- Player passes ball to the corner D.
- D) Corner tries to score/lay-up via the baseline.
- Defender steps in and defends baseline.
- Player A comes in like a trailer and can get the pass if D has not scored yet.
- Rotate every position, A becomes B, has to run back via other side court. E becomes A, B-C, C-D, D-E.