"Scoring from a pass at the head of the Bucket"
View drills for other technique
Scoring from a pass at the head of the Bucket
- 1 row of players stands in the corner at the 3-point line without ball. (A)
- 1 row of players stands 1 meter outside the bucket and 1 meter below the free throwing line with ball. (B)
- A runs to edge of the bucket on baseline and blocks (fictional). (2 pilons)
- Cuts to head of the bucket, turns in with right foot, gets pass from B. B follows the pass.
- Defense. A takes shot/ lay-up...
- B moves to row A. Player A catches his own ball and connects in row B.
- Left and right, basic drill for pick & roll offense.
- Can be played with 2 baskets.