Basketball drills for passing
- 2 opposite each other,
- Passes to each other choice of:
- Rows of 5-6 men, 2 per basket, 1 ball per row
- Throw ball against the board,
- Next player catches and throws the ball back to the board
- Make them run (with pawn further away, they have to go around)
- Make 2 teams of 5 people per team.
- Play a game and keep in mind the exercises played today.
- Possibly bring in substitutions every 30 seconds.
Opposite each other (pairs, 5 meters apart)
- Chest pass
- Bounce pass
- 2 balls (bounce and chest at the same time)
- Pass with defender in between (over head, step out, watch defender)
- Under time pressure (as many passes as possible in 1 minute - count out loud)
- Pass and close behind (chasing the ball)
- Players line up in 2 groups on the same side of the field (sideline).
- Everyone except the first two in line have a ball.
- The players without ball run to the opposite side of the field. (top of key)
- The first player with the ball dribbles to the 3 point line on the side where he is standing and passes the ball to the incoming player at the top.
- When he takes the ball. (Swing the ball, fake, crossover, drive and finish with lay-up.)
- The player who passed the ball runs to the other side of the court where his drill begins.
- On one side L and other side R lay-up.
- Playing from 5 spots
- After each ball is taken, an action is made to the basket.
- This can be done in a drive or with a shot.
- When the attacker is stopped by a defender, he passes the ball to the outside and cuts to the basket, via the baseline he mans a free spot in the corner.
- When a drive is initiated, the defense can either go into help defense, which always leaves someone free at the 3-point line.
- When the defense does not go into help defense, the attackers must run free in order to be able to receive the ball when the driver gets stuck.
- Important is the speed between receiving the ball and the drive.
- When the defense presses too high a cut to the basket can also be made to get free from his defender.
- 3 against 2 with passing every time.
- Help each other in defense when someone is free.
- The attackers learn to use a man advantage and to finish.
- Speed, precision, good passing and team play are necessary here.
- Red dot dribbles in while blue dot runs in to defend.
- Red dot passes the ball to the white dot in the corner who immediately takes a shot.
- Blue dot runs to the low post after the close out and gets the ball passed from red cone.
- Red cone takes the rebound and goes to the top blue dot takes own rebound and goes to the corner where red cone was standing.
- 4 Players on the baseline.
- Player B has ball and dribbles to the cone.
- B passes to player C.
- B and C go to goal.
- Player A and D sprint around the cone and start defending.