"Screen roll screen lay-up drill (2 players)"
View drills for other technique
Screen roll screen lay-up drill (2 players)
- Start-out with at least 2 players in each row and one ball.
- Extra bal to crank up the speed.
- A) Player dribbles with ball to FT-line.
- B) B crosses behind A and ssets screen low, rolls off and gets ball, lay-up strong.
- Own rebound,
- A has moved to weakside shooting position, gets pass from B and backscreen,
- A dribble by screen,one dribble.
- Jumpstop, finish with righthand.
- B can move to pos. A and A to B. Continue. Skip C en D if necessary.
- C) Moves to startingposition B after pick is set.
- D) Moves to startingposition A as soon as A is near.
- A passes to Row C, C goes row B, A to row C.