Basketball drill: warm-up offensive transitioning with 3
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
Warm-up Offensive transitioning with 3
- Start with three on the baseline.
- You run from cone to cone until the coach throws the ball against the board.
- Nearest player takes the rebound, highest player runs away, middle player is guard.
- Forward runs to three-point line other side and then runs sideline - towards the ball and receives the ball.
- Dribble to three point line - ball to trailer who pins and spins + finishes.
- Other 2 receive ball from baseline and also finish.
- In return - blue sprints forward - to cone and returns to ball
- Red takes last ball and passes to front.
- Guard sprints forward and receives the ball from the blue and finishes.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: