Handball drill: change angle
- Players are lined up as shown in the diagram.
- The player in the middle of the wall plays a pass to the player in front of the wall.
- This player threatens with a jump throw.
- The closest defender will try to tackle her to stop her.
- The free throw is now executed:
- LH starts in the middle, middle player now plays pass to player in front of the wall, the players in the wall go backwards to set up a bar.
- The ball possession player plays pass to in starting LH, (HR will follow LH along the circle) this is the signal for the left player from the wall to quickly
and start outside in
- LH plays a pass to the starting player
- This player finishes
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: