Handball drill: circle player on 2
Circle player on 2
- An attack is played between 3 attackers and 2 defenders.
- The attack is played on a slightly wider field than the posts (about 6 meters)
- The goal of the attackers is to complete the attack, this can be done via an action or via the circle.
- The goal of the defenders is to prevent the attackers from finishing.
- The circle player stands on 2 and tries to get the builder to finish.
- The set-up player should not come too far inside the circle so that she does not end up in the middle.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: