Handball drill: course walk
- Both sides start with a medicine ball in extended arms stepping out onto the pawns.
- When you get back to the corner you run to the bench, there you grab a ball and sprint onto the bench with two legs at a time.
- When jumping off the bench the bench is between your legs.
- You have your arm in a shot position.
- When you have had the whole bench you take three steps and shoot at goal.
- Quickly get the ball again and then jump into the hoops with two legs in each hoop.
- Then shoot at goal again and get the ball.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: