Handball drill: f circuit with dribbling, shooting and side running.
F circuit with dribbling, shooting and side running.
- Set out dribble route with hats, with lots of corners.
- Then pass the ball to the trainer
- Pass the ball back and shoot at the pawn in the goal.
- You pick up the ball and throw it to the other side (there is also a goal, a ball will be put there for you).
- Then with sideways-closing movement via cones-circuit to the next goal.
- And so around
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: