Handball drill: finishing off with footwork and build-up play
Finishing off with footwork and build-up play
- Build-up player slaloms dribbling around the pilons and plays in starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off
- Build-up player makes a pass on each pilon and plays in to the starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off.
- Build-up player makes a circle around the pilon and plays in to the starting corner.
- Build-up player moves out after last action and gets the ball played from corner and rounds it off.
- Pay attention while the corner player is waiting, this player runs on the spot with her arms up.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: