Handball drill: passing (with feint)
Passing (with feint)
- lay down: 2 markers for the null pass, 3 markers for left right left - and that 2 times
- At the circle stand 2 (still passive) defenders.
- Attacker approaches them, throws the ball, defender throws it back so that the attacker can make a null pass, and execute the passing move: null pass - left, pass step to right, left to circle and shot.
- 1 station further, the movement is executed counterclockwise, with overpass and possible turn, or full turn.
- Pay attention to 'light feet'.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: