"position switch and fast break phase 2 2V2"
Suitable for the following techniques: attack
View drills for other technique
position switch and fast break phase 2 2V2
- The outside build-up player plays the ball at the middle build-up player.
- The middle build-up player makes a single change with the other external build-up player.
- The incoming surface-mounted player plays the goalkeeper in her hands.
- The defending corner player starts the break.
- The two players of the single substitution switch over to defend the counter-attack.
- The goalkeeper plays the break.
- Cornerplayers play the counter attack and go for the shot.