"Position switch with Fast Break"
Suitable for the following techniques: attack
View drills for other technique
Position switch with Fast Break
- Corner player plays to the outside build-up player.
- Outside build-up player plays the ball in the starting middle builder.
- The middle build-up player plays in the starting corner and continues to the circle in order to put a back spacer, on the inside, against the 2nd defender.
- Corner player plays in starting outside build-up player.
- She shoots into the hands of the goalkeeper.
- The defending corner player starts with break runs and receives the ball from the goalkeeper and rounds it off.