Handball drill: schot training
- One person on the left side of the pitch (can also be another position) and this person has to shoot as many balls at the goal as possible within 1 minute (or longer).
- The rest of the players collect balls and one of them plays the balls to the ball.
- Shooting the link-up in succession.
- Keep track of how many times the player has scored.
- When you have shot, you must walk backwards to your position. Keep changing until everyone has been there.
- Different ways of approaching (i.e. slightly inwards or outwards etc.)
- Different shots (underhand throw, bend throw, out of the way, etc.)
- Use more than 1 position
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: