Handball drill: try to throw in your opponent's hoop.
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control
Try to throw in your opponent's hoop.
- Place two hoops in a row on either side.
- Player 1 stands in the last hoop on the left.
- Player 2 goes into the back hoop on the right. Stand with your knees bent.
- Try to throw the ball into the front hoop of the opponent with an underhanded movement (with two hands).
- If the ball touches the ground inside the hoop, you get 1 point.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: