"Warm-up with switching"
Suitable for the following techniques: attack , ball control , throw
View drills for other technique
Warm-up with switching
- Players in two build-up positions.
- Ball with right build players
- Right build-up player plays in the direction of the circle (left build-up player)
- Left build-up player starts in rear right assembly along
- Left build-up player receives the ball from right build-up and rounds off on goal.
- Fetch ball and connect in other row
Repeat with ball at left build players