Handball drill: warming up game ball cage.
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up, warming-up, warming-up, warming-up, games, warming-up
Warming up game ball cage.
- 4 benches in a 4-sided against each other.
- 1-2 players inside the cage - 4 benches- with 10 balls.
- 4-6 players outside the cage with 10 balls.
- The players inside the cage try to throw all the balls out of the cage.
- They are not allowed to throw the ball until they step outside the cage.
- The other players try to get all the balls into the bin.
- They do this by running/dribbling there and putting the ball in the cage so do not throw it.
- The one who has the fewest balls after 1 minute wins.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: