"Block 1 exercise 1 vision dribble"
View drills for other technique
Block 1 exercise 1 vision dribble
- A starts slaloming through the pilons and does this at speed
- At the end he is told whether he left or right along the pilons and accelerated with the ball on the stick
- A aligns the ball and strikes goal
- He turns around and gets a ball from B on the forehand. he takes the ball, aligns the ball up and around again.
- Turn around immediately and you get a ball of C that you take, line up and complete
- We are running from
- A to C
- C to B
- B to A