Hockey drill: block 2: exercise 1 lift pass
Block 2: exercise 1 lift pass
- Exercise with different lift passes.
- A runs to the bar and passes over the bar and gives a pass to B.
- B runs towards the ball and gives a lift pass to A.
- A has gone through to take the ball from B.
- A gives a hard flat towards C.
- C comes in front of the bar and lifts the ball in a movement over the beam bar accelerates towards the circle.
- C ball on the stick enters the circle.
- Aligning ball and shooting at goal
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: