"Controlling, looking, passing"
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up , passing , positional play
View drills for other technique
Controlling, looking, passing
- Players outside the box should replay as often as possible.
- The pass must always pass through the box.
- The players inside the box must try to intercept the ball.
- As soon as the players inside the box have intercepted the ball, they should replay as often as possible inside the box.
- Each time they have replayed 3 times, someone outside the box may enter the box to recapture the ball.
- As soon as they succeed, they will play to someone outside the box and it will start over again, so at least one player must always remain outside the box to be able to play.
- The field can be larger or smaller, there can be more or less players inside and outside the box.