Hockey drill: left, right central
Left, right central
- 4v3 situation where trainer indicates to whom the ball should be played (left, right or centre) over two sides.
Situation on the left:
- Player plays into a teammate (red dots)
- Trainer calls left, right or central (variant white, red, blue)
- Depending on the trainer's instructions, L, R or C is played in;
- After this there is a 4:3 (white attacks and rose defends).
- After playing the ball red is allowed to defend immediately.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: