"Part 3 exercise 2 vs 1 with two boxes "
Suitable for the following techniques: attack , defense , positional play
View drills for other technique
Part 3 exercise 2 vs 1 with two boxes
- A starts with the ball and plays the ball to B (defender must not intercept)
- B then has to play the ball back to A (defender may intercept this ball)
- When A has the ball again he plays it back to C
- C takes the ball and plays a 2 against 1 together with A who has ran through
- Tips for attackers:
- Keep speed in your game
- Play over backhand side of opponent
- See where your fellow player is standing
- Tips for Defenders
- Push them to the side
- Close the pass line between the attackers.