"Passing and scoring"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , dribbling , strength
View drills for other technique
Passing and scoring
- The exercises can be played in 2 variations: the one for real beginning hockey players (this exercise can be used for a clinic for example) and the one for beginning hockey players who have already been in contact with hockey.
- Variant 1:
- Player 1 plays the ball to player 2, he takes the ball and passes on to player 3.
- Player 3 takes the ball and shoots at goal.
- Player 4 tries to stop the ball with the bottom of the foot or with the stick.
- Player 4 picks up the ball and joins the row at the back of the starting pilon of player 1.
- For safety's sake, don't shoot at goal when player 4 takes the ball.
- The balls can also be taken out of the goal later on or use a break for that.
- This is for safety reasons.