View drills for other technique
1 versus 1
- Make pairs, at each post a pair.
- We are now going to use the posts lengthwise, namely one player of the pair attacks the post opposite to him or her.
- One player of the opposite post does the same.
- How does this work?
- Of each pair there is a number 1 and a number 2.
- Number 1 is going to defend his post for a minute and a half against the other number 1 of the post opposite to him.
- When the number 1 of a post has had a chance, the other number will attack and so there will be a change of function (and of post, because everyone is defending his own post).
- So there is always a change of function if the attacker has lost the ball.
- As a player, you are attacking as well as defending for a minute and a half