View drills for other technique
- you've got four kids per post.
- 3 are the attackers,
- 1 is the defender.
- The attackers must try to score and the defender must prevent it.
- Swap when the attackers have scored 3 times or if they miss off or if it's intercepted by the defence.
- then change roles.
- If the scoring is too easy, you provide a second defender or the attackers must pass first before shooting again.
- If the shooting is too difficult, provide an extra post or the defender must keep one hand on his back or the attackers may run with the ball.