Korfball drill: aim for a big ball
Aim for a big ball
- You stand on a large field.
- You make 2 teams, 1 team stands left behind the line and the other team right behind the line.
- 1 big ball, lies in the middle of the field.
- Each player has a ball.
- They try to hit the ball from behind the line and roll it over the line of the opponent.
- After throwing you pick up your own ball and stand behind your own line again, and you start aiming at the big ball again, until the ball has crossed someone's line.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: