Suitable for the following techniques: shoot
View drills for other technique
The chaos game is fun for younger children, but can also be played with older children.
- In the chaos game the intention is that every child has a ball, and that there are 3 or 4 poles (also depending on the number of players).
- lined up.
- Each player starts at the same pole,
- there's a countdown and then they all start shooting,
- if they can score, they proceed one pole
- if they don't score, they stay at the pole until they do.
- You can agree in advance whether they should have been past each pole 1, 2 or 3 times depending on the level.
- Variation: you can use pilons to mark a circle outside which players have to shoot,
- they're only allowed in to catch the ball.
- The materials below are for 4 persons (hat = pilon)