View drills for other technique
Conquering the box
At a distance of +/- 15 meters from each other, make two compartments with 4 pilons of 1.5 x 1.5 meters.
Make two teams with an equal number of players.
- Each team has its own compartment.
- The other team tries to conquer the other team's square.
- This happens when 1 striker is standing in the opponent's square and the ball is played by a team-mate.
- They get 1 point. No other players are allowed in the box.
- When the defence intercepts the ball, they may immediately start the attack on the opponent's square.
- on time
- with points
- of both teams 1 player is allowed in the box
- no limit on the number of defendants in box
- no limit on the number of attackers in box
- customize size of box
- distance between boxes