Korfball drill: defend/ attack
- 3 men per post.
- Player A starts as attacker for the post.
- Player V starts as defender at 1.5 arm's length from the shooter.
- Player C starts with the ball as catcher/feeder.
- Attacker A must try to score in a 1 to 1 duel.
- It doesn't matter how (distance, dodge, dlb).
- The job of defender V is to follow the attacker continuously at 1.5 arm's length.
- If the attacker has the ball in his hands, the defender must close.
- The defender must not tap or block the balls.
- The V must show that he or she is near the attacker but must allow the shot.
- This can be done by the defender placing her hand just above the attacker's shoulder.
- Switch positions after 1 minute .
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: