Suitable for the following techniques: passing
View drills for other technique
- Arrange a square with a distance of about 10 meters.
- For larger groups, pentagons can be used.
- Player 1 throws the ball to player 2, runs after the ball and gets the ball back to player 2.
- Player 1 throws the ball to player 3, runs after the ball, receives and throws it to player 4.
- Arrivin at player 4, player 1 should throw a long diagonal ball to player 2 and player 1 can take up his original position.
- Player 2 continues the exercise.
- This exercise should be done twice each and then be done in the other direction.
- Who is first to finish the exercise?
- Watch out for uneven distances.