Korfball drill: match format
Suitable for the following techniques: general
- The game is played on 1 basket, in the middle of a half court.
- 3 against 3 or 4 against 4
- When the ball is intercepted, it must first be worked towards one of the corners (in possession of the ball, 1 foot in the corner).
- When working out, a shot may not be made all of a sudden, but at least one ball must be passed through first.
- When the ball has gone outside, a foul is committed by the attacking team, or when the team resumes play after a goal, the ball does not have to be worked out but the position changes automatically.
- When a goal is scored from one of the corners, it counts for 2p. Every other goal counts for 1p.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: