Korfball drill: parties
- Make 2 squares of 4.
- The attack takes the ball from the trainers.
- When the defence has intercepted the ball, they first pass it back to the trainers.
- When a goal is scored, the team gets a bonus and can take the ball back out.
Do give orders, for example:
- Start in a diamond. Let the ball go around 1 time.
- The player in front throws the ball next to him/her one more time and catches it.
- The other players continue playing. The player who has the ball now chooses whether he wants to throw to the left or to the right. The other players run to the ball to pick it up. The ball is thrown and the player immediately runs a long line.
The long line is nudged and the thrower comes alongside. The other player walks behind the basket to walk into the support. The other two are going to attack.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: