Korfball drill: passage ball running line
Passage ball running line
- When the group knows how to make the through ball, they can start with the technique with resistance from a defender.
- Not only the pace of the run-up is important, but also cutting off the defender's running line.
- A player is standing near the basket.
- Two players stand next to each other at a distance of 6 metres.
- One is attacker, the other defender.
- The attacker starts for the walkthrough, but in the meantime the defender tries to defend.
- The attacker must try to cut off the run of the defender immediately after the start.
- This means that when the runner starts to the left of the defender, the runner passes the basket on the left side.
- The runner therefore crosses the running line of the opponent
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: