Korfball drill: sprint and shoot
Sprint and shoot
- To shoot cleanly and build up fitness
- Which pair has the first 5 up and down runs?
- You start by sprinting up and down 10 times
- Then you shoot 10 times and count how many times you score
- If you have scored 5 or more times (half of your number of sprints up and down), you may sprint up and down once less, so 9 times.
- Then you start shooting again and count how many times you score. If this is half or more than the number of times you sprinted up and down, you may subtract another time.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: