"Throwing with one hand"
Suitable for the following techniques: Passing
View drills for other technique
Throwing with one hand
How do you throw with one hand?
- It's important that the ball is on your hand behind your ear,
- your left foot is in front (if you're right-handed),
- the ball goes past your ear towards the front,
- the body weight goes from the back leg to the front and the wrist is folded,
- after stretching it.
- the kids stand on a line and all have a ball.
- Everybody throws with 1 hand (their favourite hand) and tries to throw as good as possible with that hand.
- No distance has been agreed to yet.
- Later on, pilons are added so the children really have to throw a certain distance with the ball.
Variation: it is also possible to throw with the other hand
1. Repeat this with two hands
2. Throw with your favourite hand
3. Throw with your other hand
To make the best use of Yoursportplanner.com , it is best to log in or register.
After your registration you will automatically receive a account, which allows you to:
- create and save unlimited number of training sessions
- choose and add unlimited number of drills