"Throwing with one hand"
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
View drills for other technique
Throwing with one hand
How do you throw with one hand?
- It's important that the ball is on your hand behind your ear,
- your left foot is in front (if you're right-handed),
- the ball goes past your ear towards the front,
- the body weight goes from the back leg to the front and the wrist is folded,
- after stretching it.
- the kids stand on a line and all have a ball.
- Everybody throws with 1 hand (their favourite hand) and tries to throw as good as possible with that hand.
- No distance has been agreed to yet.
- Later on, pilons are added so the children really have to throw a certain distance with the ball.
Variation: it is also possible to throw with the other hand
1. Repeat this with two hands
2. Throw with your favourite hand
3. Throw with your other hand