Korfball drill: train throw and catch
Train throw and catch
- Make two rows at 10 metres opposite each other and about 3 metres apart.
- The players face each other one by one.
- Face each other with both hands and do not drop the ball.
- Make a series as high as possible in 1 minute.
- Play with the outer hand on the outer hand of your opponent, with one hand throw and catch (right), make a series as high as possible without dropping the ball.
- Play with the outside hand on the outside hand of your opponent, with one hand throw and catch (left), make a series as high as possible without dropping the ball.
- Run into each other, jump and catch and throw the ball with two hands in the jump.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: