View drills for other technique
- Put pilons about 6 meters apart. Divide the group into 2.
- In the case of five, one group of 3 and a group of two.
- The goal is to keep the ball in the middle between the pilons at all times.
- As soon as a player receives the ball, the player must be at the centre of the other side.
- After you have passed the ball, you join the back row on the opposite side.
- NB: Nobody stands still and tries to see what happens at all times
- Do not arrive too early or too late.
- Throwing while moving.
- After five minutes switch side (left hand).