Suitable for the following techniques: Passing
View drills for other technique
- Player 1 throws the ball to the oncoming player 2 who is not running straight into the ball,
- but diagonally to the right of the player.
- Player 1 runs to the other side, receives the ball halfway from player 2 and throws it to the pilon he came from, player 4, and connects behind the other pilon where only player 3 is.
- Player 2 connects behind player 4.
- Player 1 must make a quarter turn to be able to throw the ball from player 2 to player 4, this turn must be done airborne.
To make the best use of Yoursportplanner.com , it is best to log in or register.
After your registration you will automatically receive a account, which allows you to:
- create and save unlimited number of training sessions
- choose and add unlimited number of drills