Korfball drill: warm-up with ball - shot
Warm-up with ball - shot
- In teams of 2 at the basket, 3rd player does secondary exercises.
- Player 1 (attacker-rebounder) with ball under the basket, player 2 about 5 meters in front of the basket.
- The shooter's assignment is to score 6 times from a shot.
- After each shot, the shooter moves again, so everything must be done on the move.
- The positions remain until someone actually has 6.
- Then you rotate through (declarer --> rehearsal --> shooter --> declarer).
- Always keep in mind that the distance rules must be maintained, especially when rebounding a shot that falls in front.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: