Korfball drill: write to 100
Write to 100
- The aim of the game is to be the first to write down the numbers from 1 to 100.
- Two players play against each other.
- The first one to score 2 goals
- The trainer chooses which way to start writing.
- The trainer chooses which way he wants to play.
- The other player scores 2 small chances in the meantime.
- The other player scores 2 small chances. If he/she succeeds, he/she calls STOP and takes the pencil or pen and also writes down the numbers from 1 to 100 on his/her piece of paper.
- The other person will now take small chances.
- This continues until someone reaches 100.
- Who of the two wins?
- This can also be done with a shot from 3 metres or in threes with passing balls.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: