"1 v 1 with tiny goals"
View drills for other technique
1 v 1 with tiny goals
- make a field about a quarter of a quarter.
- Set two small goals opposite each other. Divide the players over the two goals. (With many players you can make two squares)
- One party has the ball and plays over to the other side.
- Then the 1 v 1 starts.
- One side has to attack and defend the other.
- It is only allowed to shoot from the pilons towards the goal.
- If the defending party picks up the ball, the roles can be reversed.
- By playing this game quickly you practice passing, controlling, attacking, defending.
- But also on fast shifting, perseverance and insight.